Here you can find scientific papers that where written in connection with the MUNIN project:
- Conducting look-out on an unmanned vessel: Introduction to the advanced sensor module. Presented at the DGON ISIS 2014, Hamburg, Germany, 04 – 05 September 2014.
- Autonomous unmanned merchant vessel and its contribution towards the e-Navigation implementation: The MUNIN perspective. Presented at the Ai-Mast 2014, Mokpo, South Korea, 15 – 17 May 2014.
- Remote Monitoring and Control of Unmanned Vessels – The MUNIN Shore Control Centre. Presented at the COMPIT 2014, Redworth, UK, 12 – 14 May 2014.
- Safe and Efficient Autonomous Navigation with Regards to Weather. Presented at the COMPIT 2014, Redworth, UK, 12 – 14 May 2014.
- Maintenance Management for Unmanned Shipping. Presented at the COMPIT 2014, Redworth, UK, 12 – 14 May 2014.
- A System Architecture for an Unmanned Ship. Presented at the COMPIT 2014, Redworth, UK, 12 – 14 May 2014.
- Can unmanned ships improve navigational safety? Presented at the TRA 2014, Paris, France, 14 – 17 April 2014.
- Situation Awareness in Remote Control Centres for Unmanned Ships. Presented at the Human Factors in Ship Design & Operation, London, UK, 26 – 27 February 2014.
- Beyond the e-Navigation implementation plan: Development towards the unmanned merchant vessel? Presented at the e-Navigation underway, M/S Pearl Seaways, 28 – 30 January 2014.
- Communication Architecture for an Unmanned Merchant Ship. Presented at the IEEE OCEANS 2013 Conference in Bergen, Norway, 10 – 13 June 2013.
- Maritime Unmanned Navigation through Intelligence in Networks – The MUNIN project. Presented at the COMPIT 2013 in Cortona, Italy, 15-17 April 2013.
- Developments Towards the Unmanned Ship. Presented at the DGON ISIS 2012, Hamburg, Germany, 30 – 31 August 2012.
A convenient way for you to be informed about the release of new papers is to subscribe the MUNIN RSS feed.